Massif® utilized our combat shirt expertise and developed the Caldera Wind Shirt. This shirt features Massif Battleskin™ fabric in the torso for exceptional breathability and real FR protection, without sacrificing durability. The wind-resistant sleeve fabric, SABA®, is a revolutionary new two-layer laminate system that combines proprietary FR processes with unique knit structures. Massif SABA fabric is lightweight, has exceptionally high breathability, and an advanced Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment, making it perfect for under-armor applications and advanced layering systems. The proprietary knitted nylon face has an extremely smooth hand, adding to its next-to-skin comfort and enabling quiet operation.
Wear the Caldera Windshirt with lightweight or mid-weight base layers or as a stand-alone garment for year-round use. Compatible with backpacks, chest rigs, and parachute harnesses, this shirt offers world-class performance for a variety of activities.
- 1/4 Zip neck allows for easy donning and doffing, and increased ventilation
- High collar with a chin guard for protection and comfort
- No-seam shoulders provide additional comfort when wearing armor
- Elbow pad pockets
- Shoulder pockets to keep gear within reach
- Pen pocket on left forearm
- Wrist cuffs adjust for a custom fit
- Elastic thumb loop inside cuffs
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance