Certain localities and international destinations have limits as to what items we can/cannot send. If your order (shipping and/or billing address) is against any of these restrictions, we reserve the right to refuse part or all of the order.
MAGAZINE SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS
State Level Restrictions
- California: No magazine above 10 rounds.
- Colorado: No magazine above 15 rounds.
- Connecticut: No magazine above 10 rounds.
- Hawaii: No handgun magazine above 10 rounds.
- Maryland: No magazine above 10 rounds.
- Massachusetts: No magazine above 10 rounds.
- New Jersey: No magazine above 10 rounds.
- New York: No magazine above 10 rounds.
- Vermont: Mo rifle magazine above 10 rounds, and no handgun magazine above 15 rounds.
- Washington DC: No magazine above 10 rounds.
Local Level Restrictions
- Aurora, IL: No magazine above 15 rounds.
- Cook County, IL: No magazine above 10 rounds.
- Highland Park, IL: No magazine above 10 rounds.
- South Bend, IN: No magazine above 15 rounds.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS
Due to contracts with the following brands, we are unable to ship their products outside of the United States. If an order is placed with any items from this brand and an international shipping address, the order will be cancelled. However, orders may be placed with international credit cards or billing addresses as long as the products are shipped to a US address.
- S&S Precision
- Smith Optics
ITAR/EAR Export Restriction
If an item is marked as ITAR/EAR restricted, it cannot be exported or sold to non-US citizens. We won't ship these items outside of the United States, and neither should you. This includes APO's. Specifically, "The Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22 Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130." We reserve the right to cancel orders that would violate ITAR/EAR.
We welcome orders from military members deployed or stationed overseas, however export restrictions due apply to these orders under US law. As such, we cannot send export restricted items to military addresses. Service members, please have ITAR/EAR restricted items sent to your US address or stateside military base.
Bitcoin cannot be used for any orders containing export restricted items. We reserve the right to cancel orders paid with Bitcoin that would violate ITAR/EAR.