1/4" is strong, durable, lightweight, flexible, and compact. The construction makes the rope snag and abrasion resistant while offering great handling. This design offers excellent knot holding capabilities. Additionally, it stays round & resists flattening under loads.
It's the most common choice for flagpoles. Great for hauling and cargo restraint, tents, tie downs, hiking, camping, backpacking, small boats, Scouts, ETC. This rope performs well in nearly all conditions, environments, and applications. NOT A LIFE LINE - NOT FOR USE AS A LIFE SAVING DEVICE.
- 1/4" / 6.4 mm diameter
- Tensile strength - 600 lbs / 272 kg
- Weight (oz/100ft) - 26 oz / 746 g
- Lightweight & Durable
- Full Fiber Core / Multi-Filament Fiber
- Color will not run or bleed
- UV, chemical, rot & mildew resistant
- Made in the USA