3/16" is small diameter rope that is, strong, durable, lightweight, and flexible. The construction makes the rope snag and abrasion resistant while offering great handling. This design offers excellent knot holding capabilities. Additionally, it stays round & resists flattening under loads.
This unique rope is ideal for garages, workshops, at home, on the farm, hauling and cargo restraint, tents, tie downs, hiking, camping, backpacking, kayaks, Scouts, ETC. This rope performs well in nearly all conditions and environments. NOT A LIFE LINE - NOT FOR USE AS A LIFE SAVING DEVICE.
- 3/16" / 4.8 mm diameter
- Tensile strength - 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Weight (oz/100ft) - 16 oz / 454g
- Long Lasting & Durable
- Full Fiber Core / Multi-Filament Fiber
- Color will not run or bleed
- UV, chemical, rot & mildew resistant
- Synthetic & lightweight
- Made in the USA