5/8" has the power to get the toughest of jobs done. This rope is strong, flexible, and large enough to grip securely. The construction makes the rope snag and abrasion resistant while offering great handling. Additionally, this rope resists flattening under loads and maintains flexibility.
Great for construction, hauling and cargo restraint, animal leashes, camping, roping off areas for crowd control, hunting, boating, lead lines, garage, home or on the farm, etc. This rope performs well in nearly all conditions, environments, and applications. NOT A LIFE LINE - NOT FOR USE AS A LIFE SAVING DEVICE.
- 5/8" / 16 mm diameter
- Tensile strength - 3000 lbs / 1361kg
- Weight (oz/100ft) - 110 oz / 3118 g
- Long Lasting & Durable
- Full Fiber Core / Multi-Filament Fiber
- Color will not run or bleed
- UV, chemical, rot & mildew resistant
- Synthetic & lightweight
- Made in the USA