BRANDS AND/OR PACKAGING OF SUPPLIES MAY VARY FROM PHOTOS
POUCH NOT INCLUDED. AVAILBLE SEPARATELY IN MOLLE OR BELT MOUNT.
The Blue Force Gear Micro Trauma Kit refill is not just another small tactical first aid kit. Each component was specifically chosen for its combat proven effectiveness combined with never before seen packaging techniques to make them as small as possible. These supplies are everything necessary to address the “Big Three” when it comes to preventable deaths due to traumatic injury; hemorrhage, occluded airway, and tension pneumothorax. The Micro Trauma Kit supplies were designed from the ground up around a specific need for an ultra-concealable trauma kit.
This Trauma Kit was designed around a specific medical supply load out specifically designed for small form, low bulk applications. We highly recommend purchasing the "filled" kit to get the greatest protection and usability. For those wanting to fill an "empty" Micro TKN with their own supplies be advised, the pouch is very small and difficult to load with off the shelf trauma dressings or other components. The filled pouch is roughly the same size as a 6" Israeli bandage in the original packaging.
- CLEER Medical Trauma Bandage (4" x 24" Flat Packed compression dressing)
- Celox Rapid (3" x 24" Z-Fold)
- FOXSeal Occlusive Dressing (2 Seals Per Package)
- North American Rescue Tan Bear Claw Gloves (1 Pair of Large sized gloves)
- CLEER Medical Easy Tape (4 - 2" x 12" Strips of 3M Durapore medical tape on easy release backers)
- North American Rescue ARS for Needle Decompression (14 gauge x 3.25")
- Rusch Nasopharyngeal Airway (28FR with lubricating jelly)