USGI ESS Interchangeable Component Eyeshield ICE-2X Dual Frame Kit
Made by ESS, official USGI issue. The ESS Interchangeable Component Eyeshield (ICE™) is a lightweight, frameless eye protection system that offers a unique combination of high-impact resistance, unrestricted field of view, and interchangeable lenses for effective eye protection in any light condition.
Equipped with the new ICE™ temple designs, the ICE™ eyeshield features improved fit with headborne equipment and increased ease of temple adjustment and lens interchange.
Adjustable earbends allow for a comfortable, secure, anatomical fit. Telescoping temples offer bend-to-fit inner-wire ear tabs and a snap-on leash system.
- Includes 2 complete sets of glasses (2.4mm clear & 2.4mm smoke gray)
- Full compliance with ANSI Z87.1 and impact requirements of MIL-V-43511C
- Extra-thick 2.4mm high-impact polycarbonate lenses
- Lenses are coated with a tough anti-scratch coating and can stop a shotgun blast from 35 feet away
- V50 impact rating is 823ft. / sec (.17 cal)
- 100% optical clarity for distortion-free vision
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frameless design - provides an unlimited field of vision
- Adjustable temples can be made longer or shorter
- Nosepiece accepts an Rx adapter