The Fastball is an American-made EDC knife that lives in the place where precision and polish meet. The trend forward yet practical design has an intuitive finger flipper opening, a utilitarian wharncliffe blade, and an aircraft-grade aluminum handle. Equipped w/ B.O.S.S. Tech™, the Fastball lives up to its name offering quick, smooth deployment - every time.
Speaking directly to the EDC [everyday carry] community, the Fastball offers premium American craftsmanship within reach for daily use.
- If the knife you carry says something about you, make sure it's something worth saying. The Fastball comes in 3 eye-catching colors to complement your style: Flat Sage, Urban Grey, and Black.
- An EDC knife should be intuitive to use, safe to deploy, and never waver - enter ball bearings. The Fastball's B.O.S.S. Tech means stable and consistent deployment, it's tested and built to work every single day.
- Ambidextrous carry is an option with a 3-position pocket clip - switch it up as needed or remove it entirely.
- S30V Wharncliffe blade
- Ball bearings for consistent action
- Precision detent provides “lightswitching” operation
- Easy-off Liner Lock release
- 3-position clip
- Black oxide coated blade
- Blade length: 3.0”
- USA Made
- Limited lifetime warranty
Product Number: 30-001612
Length: 7.1 in
Weight: 2.7 oz