“El Original” is the first belt in the Tejas Gun Belt line by Magpul. Crafted from a combination of inch-and-a-half wide top grade bullhide leather and reinforced polymer, it’s strong and water resistant, rigid enough to carry a holster, but still comfortable for everyday use. Proudly made in Texas, it’s not just a great gun belt… it’s a great belt.
Made in Texas, USA
CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
- Top grade bullhide leather exterior layer and supportive but flexible reinforced polymer interior
- Gun belt rigidity with dress belt comfort offers stretch and sag free performance
- Removable chrome plated buckle with branded "tool-free" fasteners
- Standard 1-1/2" wide and 1/4" thick to fit most belt loops and holsters
- Eight holes with 3/4" spacing for a wide yet precise adjustment range
- Multiple lengths available from 32-44 inches
While the inner polymer layer of our belt is largely maintenance free, the outer layer will need to be cared for like any other quality leather item.
- Do not roll up your belt unnecessarily tight when not in use
- When putting your belt on, avoid bending it back over the buckle more than 90 degrees when tightening as this may strain the leather and weaken the stitching
- While our belts will not stretch due to the reinforced polymer inner layer, avoid using leather softeners such as Neatsfoot or Mink oil
- If necessary, a quality paste-style leather preservative may be used to maintain the leather surface
- If the surface is ever scratched down to the natural beige leather the appropriate shade of shoe polish will help restore the color