NSN (4"): 6510-01-558-4108
NSN (6"): 6510-01-558-4114
The Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD™) series of bandages are engineered using data from over 63 After Action Reviews (AARs) of real-world battle dressing applications. The ETD™ consists of a resilient elastic wrap equipped with a sterile non-adherent pad, durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration. This combination facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding conditions. The ETD™ can also be used to sling and swath an arm, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap.
- Sterile bandage suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Quick-Grip Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging with NAR's signature Red-Tip Technology® red tear notches
SPECIFICATIONS (4" Version)
- Packaged (4 in.): L 4.5 in. x W 2.5 in. x D 1.75 in.
- Bandage (4 in.): L 70 in. x W 4 in.
- Weight (4 in.): 2.6 oz
SPECIFICATIONS (6" Version)
- Packaged (6 in.): L 6 in. x W 2.5 in. x D 2.1 in.
- Bandage (6 in.): L 70 in. x W 6 in.
- Weight (6 in.): 4 oz