ADDITIONAL COLORS, TRIM LEVELS, SUSPENSION SYSTEMS & ACCESSORIES ARE AVAILABLE BY SPECIAL ORDER. CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM FOR MORE INFORMATION.
The Ops-Core FAST Carbon high cut shell is designed for less extreme environments. The durable carbon construction provides protection against blunt trauma, making it ideal for rugged training, recce and water operations, and fast roping.
The FAST Carbon is sold with EPP Pads and Occ-Dial Fitband, including 4-Point Head-Loc Chinstrap with chin cup. The adjustable fitband has replaceable leather front, nape, and side pads that quickly detach to allow convenient donning and doffing of communication headset with internal headbands.
- High cut, lightweight, non-ballistic shell features a hybrid design of unidirectional and woven composite carbon fibers.
- Designed for less extreme environments, the durable carbon construction provides protection against blunt trauma, making it ideal for rugged training, recee and water operations, and fast roping.
- Features an Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud for universal compatibility with most NVG mounts, 4-position Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs) and external VELCRO® brand loop.
- Vent holes for increased ventilation and water drainage.
- Available with one suspension/retention option.
- Includes Ops-Core Helmet Bag.
- Impact Testing: Anvil x2 Impact @ 10 fps (3.04 m/s) , 150 Gs
- Environmental Testing: Low Temp/High Temp/Sea Water/Corrosion/Flame
- Shell Construction: Two-stage Process: Six-Slit
- Areal Density: N/A
- Shell Thickness: 0.079” (2.00 mm)
- Shell Geometry (Curvature): FAST Curvature
- Cut Style (Side Protection): High Cut