Be careful buying elsewhere! Some locations will try to pass of less expensive twill material or mixed blend fabric as "USGI" material. These pants are 100% Cotton Ripstop. Not NYCO, which is a Nylon/Cotton blend, but a very good material that is still very comfortable!
It’s authentic in every way. The Propper BDU Trouser is sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E, with felled seams and a reinforced seat and knee for maximum durability. Six pockets with fused flaps give you a clean, professional look. Use the adjustable waist tabs and durable drawstring leg closures for a secure fit.
- Sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Adjustable waist tabs for secure fit
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Button fly
- Six-pocket design (four with button flaps)
- Two cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- Durable drawstring leg closures