COMMERCIAL ISSUE, NO IR GLINT TABS - EXPORT OK
Official Army OCP Multicam, made by Propper. Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. This is the nicer (and slightly more expensive) 50% nylon / 50% cotton blend. Superior to the battle rip material that is slightly less expensive.
It’s built to last. Felled seams throughout the new spec Propper ACU Coat in 50/50 NYCO fabric enhance its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you improved range of motion. Hook and loop sleeve cuff closures provide an adjustable fit, while a three-pen pocket on the sleeve and minimized shoulder pockets add functionality. Wear the mandarin collar up or down. The ACU Coat is fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant, stain- and liquid-repellent, and comes in a wide range of pattern options. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 07-13A. Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A
- 50% Nylon/ 50% Cotton fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Fold down collar design
- Lengthened upper sleeve pocket
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Two-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener at sleeve cuffs