Official Army OCP Multicam, made by Propper. Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. This is the nicer (and slightly more expensive) 50% nylon / 50% cotton blend. Superior to the battle rip material that is slightly less expensive.
The updated Propper ACU Trouser is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. Made of NIR-compliant NYCO fabric, the trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets with button closures, knee pouches for internal kneepad inserts and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. Blousing on the leg cuffs creates a more comfortable fit over boots. The ACU Trouser is sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A
- 50% Nylon/ 50% Cotton fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- Eight-pocket design
- Two tilted cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- Updated button closure on lower leg pocket flap