The RE Factor Tactical Blasting Cap is one of the most specialized tactical hats around. We designed this hat after spending years downrange modifying our own ball caps to be worn during SOF missions. Each feature on the hat is strategically placed to offer the operator a true, comfort fitting field cap. The hat is built on a flexfit, mesh platform to offer form fitting comfort that keeps the operator cool during intense activity.
The exterior features two 3.5″x2″ velcro squares on the front and back for adhesion of flags, morale patches or personal identifier patches. On the top is a 1″x1″ velcro square for your IR patch during night operations. In addition, we’ve added a 1″x1″ velcro square on the inside for IR patch storage when not in use. On the inside front panel is sewn a bright VS-17 panel for increased visibility when needed. Lastly, we’ve included the RE Factors of different explosives on the inside tape for quick reference for EOD, Special Operations or demolitions personnel.
- 3.5″x2″ Velcro patches sewn on front and back for adhesion of patches
- 1″x1″ Velcro patch sewn on top of hat for IR square
- 1″x1″ Velcro patch sewn inside cap for storage of IR squares
- VS-17 Panel sewn on inside of hat for signaling
- RE Factors of different explosives printed on inside tape for quick reference
- Mesh backing on hat for increase ventilation
- Built on a FlextFit platform for increased comfort
- Patches not included