The S&S Precision Belt-M™ features a 1.75” wide outer belt with two options for inner belts; the Comfort Inner Belt or the Riggers Inner Belt. Both inner belt options are intended to be worn as a load rated waist belt and feature a sewn hard point that has been load rated in excess of 3,000 lbs. The sewn hard point can be used to tether to the inside of an aircraft and is suitable for short, emergency rappels.
The outer belt exterior features laser cut .5” MOLLE field and an adjustable 1” wide ITW G-Hook at either end of the belt. The .5” MOLLE webbing field is constructed from a high tensile strength, lightweight, abrasion resistant, and hydrophobic composite material. The outer belt is stiffened, making it a suitable load bearing platform and gun belt.
INNER BELT OPTIONS
- COMFORT INNER BELT
- Closed-cell foam pad sheathed in four-way stretch 1” tubular nylon
- Form fitting & low-profile
- 1” adjustable cam buckle
- RIGGERS INNER BELT
- High strength Type 13 webbing
- Drop forged steel allow cam buckle
- Laser cut 1/2” MOLLE field constructed from high tensile strength, lightweight, abrasion resistant, and hydrophobic composite material
- Adjustable 1” wide ITW G-Hook on either end of the belt
- Stiffened, suitable as a load bearing platform and gun belt
- Outer Belt secures to the inner belt by Velcro in conjunction with ITW G-Hooks
- Small - 28"-31"
- Medium - 32"-35"
- Large - 36"-39"
- Extra Large - 40"-44"