Smith Optics Aegis Echo II Eyesheilds - Field Kit (2 Lens)
140 50 0 120
The Aegis Echo II (standard size) is perfect for those with standard frame faces. The standard size is a good fit for those with roughly a hat size of 7 1/4 or more. The compact size is a good fit for hat size of 7 1/4 or less.
Designed to provide ballistic protection, the Aegis Echo II Eyesheild by Smith Optics offers protection for your eyes in a frame designed for use with or without over-the-ear hearing protection or communications systems. These eyesheilds feature high quality optics designed to provide a distortion-free wide field of view using Tapered Lens Technology (TLT), thin moldable alloy temples, an adjustable nose piece, anti-fog and scratch resistant lens coatings, and 100% protection from UVA/B/C rays.
ULTRA THIN ECHO TEMPLES
The Echo temples were developed with one thing in mind: comfort. For too long, people have complained about the painful pressure points created from the temple arms of their eyewear being drilled into the side of their heads from their ear protection. The solution is simple; durable, yet incredibly thin, stainless steel temple arms that can be bent to any head shape. Smith’s Echo temples alleviate the pain issue entirely, while also creating a perfect seal between your head and your ear protection.
- Superior ballistic impact protection per US MIL-PRF-31013 standard clause 18.104.22.168
- Uncompromising optics and coverage per ANSI Z87.1
- EN 166 compliant
- Super thin, moldable alloy temples fit cleanly under ear pro without breaking the seal
- Fast lens exchange with PivLock™ lens technology
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) corrects distortion
- Hydrophilic megol nose and temple pads
- Anti-fog and scratch resistant coating on all lenses
- 100% protection from UVA/UVB rays
- Compatible with Smith Rx system insert (sold separately)
- New infinitely adjustable nose piece for perfect fit