1ST GENERATION MULTICAM FRACU
Color: Multicam (Operation Enduring Freedom Camouflage Pattern)
Cargo Pocket Style: Button Closure
Thigh Pocket Style: Velcro-Flap Closure
Official Army Multicam, made by US Government Contractors.This is the FR ACU, or Flame-Resistant ACU, in Multicam. This is approved for wear, but it is NOT the newest OCP pattern. It is slightly different from the latest issue OCP uniforms.
The FR Multicam® Army Combat Uniform pant is constructed to military specification GL/PD 07-13 with Defender™ M, a flame-resistant, combat fabric used by the U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps. It exceeds ASTM D 6413-99 flame resistance standards. This Multicam coat self-extinguishes and will not melt or drip.
- Sewn to Military Specification GL/PD 07-13
- Made with Defender™ M combat fabric used by the U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps
- Exceeds ASTM D 6413-99 flame resistance standards
- Contains Lenzing FR® which absorbs and evaporates perspiration faster for maximum comfort
- Approved for Use by the U.S. Army