OFFICIAL ISSUE WITH IR GLINT TABS - NO EXPORT
Official Army OCP Multicam, made by US Government Contractors.This is official issue, the same as you will find in the Exchange or as general issue.
Overview of ACU Coat Design Changes:  Mandarin collar has been replaced with a fold down collar design  Upper sleeve pocket hook and loop flap closure replaced with a zipper  Pocket has been lengthened by one inch  Elbow patch pad removed and hook and loop for patches removed, but double fabric reinforcement has been retained  Sleeve pen pocket reduced from three pen channels to two.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A
- 50% Nylon/ 50% Cotton fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Fold down collar design
- Lengthened upper sleeve pocket
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Two-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener at sleeve cuffs