Official Army OCP Multicam, made by US Government Contractors.This is official issue, the same as you will find in the Exchange or as general issue.
Overview of ACU Trouser Design Changes:  Drawstring removed from waistband  Cord and barrel removed from cargo pocket and replaced with button closure  Hook and loop on lower leg pocket flap replaced with button closure.
Made of NIR-compliant NYCO fabric, the trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets with button closures, and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. Blousing on the leg cuffs creates a more comfortable fit over boots. The ACU Trouser is fade, shrink and wrinkle-resistant, as well as stain and liquid-repellent. All pockets and pouches are consistant to military specification FQ/PD 14-05A.. Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-05A
- NIR compliant
- Button fly
- Tilted cargo pockets with button flaps
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Reinforced seat
- Eight-pocket design
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with button closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures