The USMC Pack System Assault Pack in Coyote Brown is a genuine US government issue piece. These are made for military contract by manufacturers like Propper and Eagle Industries. The USMC Pack System is designed as a replacement for the standard ILBE pack system and is specifically intended to provide the Marine with a load carriage system that fully integrates with currently fielded body armor systems. Once called FILBE (Family of Improved Load Bearing Equipment), it's now just simply called the Marine Corps Pack System.
The assault pack is separated into a 1525 cu. in. main compartment and a 300 cu. in. front pocket. The padded shoulders straps and waist belt are highly adjustable for all sizes. There is a pass-through hydration tube or commo wire slot on the top panel. The interior has a pouch for a hydration bladder, none are included.
- Made with heavy duty 600D nylon
- Pass-through Velcro hydration tube slots on the top panel
- Heavy duty carry and drag handle
- Adjustable, padded, contoured shoulder straps
- Backup metal shoulder strap buckles in case the main straps or buckles fail
- Sternum strap and quick release waist belt
- Drain grommets at the bottom
- Asymmetric 2-way zipper on the main compartment, opens lower on one side
- MOLLE webbing on the front and side panels
- Padded foam back with removable plastic stiffener panel