The original, award-winning Zero Tolerance 0777 was a very limited-run knife. Yet interest in it is high among blade aficionados. That's why Zero Tolerance is proud to announce a production version of that award-winning knife—one that will be much more generally available, now with a cool, different look.
The 0770 offers the style and performance of the 0777, but in a slightly smaller, streamlined version. For ZT high-performance, the blade is Elmax powdered steel, which provides the ability to take a razor edge, excellent edge retention, strength, and toughness. A Blackwashed finish on the blade hides hard-use scratches and makes maintenance easier while providing a distinct tactical look. The sweeping lines of the original 0777 are preserved in the machined aluminum handle that nestles securely in the hand. This "aircraft" aluminum handle is anodized for strength and to enable the material to accept a scratch-resistant grey dye. The 0770 opens quickly and easily thanks to SpeedSafe assisted opening and the built-in flipper.
The 0770 also features a reversible deep-carry clip for discrete left- or right-handed carry.
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.3 in. (10.9 in.)
- Overall Length: 7.5 in. (19.2 cm)
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Inset liner lock, titanium lockbar
- Reversible (left/right), deep-carry pocket clip
- Steel: Elmax stainless steel, black-washed finish
- Handle: Grey anodized aluminum
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Made in the USA