The malleable SAM Splint II from North American Rescue is versatile; it can be easily molded to fit almost any fracture. It is also lightweight for easy transport, strong for reliable support and expertly designed for patient comfort. Waterproof and impervious to environmental extremes, its durable design performs equally well under any conditions. The practical SAM® Splint II™ is also easy-to-clean, reusable and compact so it minimizes storage and maximizes usefulness.
- Specifically designed to meet military requirements
Easily molded to fit most fractures
- Both lightweight and strong
- Easy to clean
- Impervious to environmental extremes
- Includes illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Packaged: H 9.25 in. x W 4.25 in. x D 1 in.
Splint Unfolded: L 36 in. x W 4.25 in.
- Weight: 4.5 oz