BRAND NEW - PREVIOUS ISSUE
What does this mean? These boots are new in the box. They were issued out as part of a military contract, so the boxes may have writing on them or be slightly dinged up. The boots may have been tried on, but they have not been used. Not worried about a pretty box? Then you're set for a great deal!
ARMY 670-1 APPROVED // NAVY NWU TYPE III APPROVED
The Rocky® S2V Tactical Military Boot is a Berry Compliant Coyote Brown boot that stands up to tough conditions and is comfortable to wear. This uniform-compliant boot is approved for wear with Army or Airforce OCP variations, or with Navy NWU Type II and III uniforms.
Made of flash-resistant, water-resistant leather and 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon, this combat boot is PTFE-coated for flame resistance. Drainage vents with advanced S2V Sieve technology circulate air in and push water out, allowing your feet to dry quickly in these military boots. The durable, triple-stitched military boot stays together through wear and tear, and reduces ankle injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™. The stretch LYCRA® tongue hugs your foot for a secure fit. This tactical boot has a Vibram® sole with proprietary high walls and a polyurethane midsole.
Inside the footwear are features that make this a comfortable boot. The Dri-Lex® lining wicks away moisture. The Rocky® Air-Port™ footbed cushions your foot and has perforations for air flow. An Aegis microbe shield on the footbed helps fight odor and bacteria. The fiberglass shank supports the arch of your foot. If you're looking for a coyote brown military boot that meets your comfort and performance needs, get the Rocky S2V Tactical Military Boot.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch Lycra tongues hug feet for secure fit
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA®
- Rocky® Air-Port® cushion footbed
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky® Air-Port™ cushion footbed
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles are stitched to the upper
- Triple stitched construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Leather instep panel
- Unisex styles come in men's sizes
- Advanced S2V Sieve™ technology circulates air in and water out
- 8 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™;
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Approved for wear with all applicable OCP variations
- Uniform Compliant